(1.7 M)EPUB

The survey of western Palestine : memoirs of the topography, orography, hydrography, and archaeology (1881)

fullscreen
Author: Conder, C. R. (Claude Reignier), 1848-1910; Kitchener, Horatio Herbert Kitchener, Earl, 1850-1916; Palmer, Edward Henry, 1840-1882; Besant, Walter, Sir, 1836-1901
Volume: 3
Subject: Bible; Palestine -- Description and travel; Palestine -- Antiquities
Publisher: London : Committee of the Palestine exploration fund
Call number: AEM-8745
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: Robarts - University of Toronto
Collection: robarts; toronto
Notes: No table of contents.

I. sheets I.-VI. Galilee.- II. sheets VII.-XVI. Samaria.- III. sheets XVII.-XXVI. Judaea

Copyright-evidence-operator: Marlete Kurten
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by Marlete Kurten for item surveyofwesternp03conduoft on April 3, 2008: no visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1883.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20080403221558
Scanningcenter: uoft
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: surveyofwesternp03conduoft